Article 1 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by AQUIFER
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- full name
- email address
- phone number
Article 2 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they may exercise their right of access, in order to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and state the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 3 – Use of the data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide AQUIFER’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the site. More precisely, the uses are the following:
- access and use of the site by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support.
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences.
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 4 – Data retention policy
Data Retention PolicyThe Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide its services or support to you.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 5- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the site uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the site may transmit data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 6 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please contact :
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 7 – Cookies
What is a “cookies”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are used on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the website;
These cookies have a lifespan of thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for all types of browsers, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 8 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 9 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by french law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 10 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in charge of an innovative practice regarding aquifer management and you want to referenced it on the AQUIFER platform ?
Fulfill the form and propose it to the AQUIFER partners.
To go further on information related to the management of aquifers
Vous êtes responsable d'une pratique innovante en matière de gestion des aquifères et vous souhaitez la référencer sur la plateforme AQUIFER ?
Remplissez le formulaire et proposez votre pratique aux partenaires du projet AQUIFER.
Pour aller plus loin sur les informations liées à la gestion des aquifères
¿Está a cargo de una práctica innovadora en materia de gestión de acuíferos y desea referenciarla en la plataforma del proyecto AQUIFER?
Cumplimenta el formulario y haz una propuesta a los socios de AQUIFER.
Profundiza en información relacionada con la gestión de acuíferos
Está a desenvolver ou implementar uma prática inovadora em matéria de gestão de aquíferos e deseja referência-la na plataforma do projeto AQUIFER?
Preencha o formulário e faça uma proposta aos parceiros do projeto AQUIFER.
Aprofunde a informação relacionada com a gestão dos aquíferos